Zoning By-Laws provide the regulatory framework for orderly, economic, and environmentally responsible development within the Village of Carmacks by:
- implementing the direction contained in the Village’s Official Community Plan;
- establishing land use zones and associated regulations to control the use, location, type and level of development allowed to occur on a parcel of land within the municipality’s jurisdiction; and
- setting out rules of procedure including the forms, information requirements and processes to be followed to permit the consistent review and a timely decision on an application to undertake a development, apply for rezoning and/or file a development appeal.
Zoning Bylaw Update - March 2022
The Village of Carmacks is updating its Zoning Bylaw!
- View the public hearing information here: Zoning Bylaw Update.
- Download the full PDF version of the Carmacks Zoning By-Law Document.