Carmacks Recreation Complex
The Carmacks Recreation Complex is a 46,000 Square Foot, state of the art multi-purpose Recreation Complex with the all the facility elements required in providing an exceptional recreation experience within the Municipality scope of services.
Facility Details and Features include:
- Facility Opened and Commissioned in March 2023
- $25 Million infrastructure project funded by YG Infrastructure Development Branch, and Federal ICIP funding
- CIMCO CO2 Ice Plant
- Arena & Rink Slab
- 4 Change Rooms (Arena Side)
- New Lobby and Entrance
- Heated Viewing Mezzanine (Arena Side)
- 300 Person Spectator Deck
- Arena Lobby & Reception Area
- Commercial Kitchen & Canteen
- Lounge & Multi-Purpose Room
- Meeting Room
- 2 Change Rooms (Gymnasium side)
- Fully Functional Fitness Center with Inspire Fitness Machinery
The VoC is extremely proud to present our first VoC Recreation Guide for the upcoming seasonal programming schedule. This guide outlines all direct programming options, Ice Slab Programming Options, PD Day Camp, March Break Camp, and all scheduled special events and excursions for the accompanying timeline. We welcome all VoC residents and visitors to peruse through the guide to find a recreation & leisure activity of their choice!
To register for any direct programs, or events; please visit the CRC in-person to speak with Recreation staff or call at 867-863-6271. Online registration and payment for any programs will be available in Q1 2024. Please stay tuned for updates!
Please click the link below to review the VoC - Recreation Guide for Fall/Winter/Spring 2023-24